Mine induction Course
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This program covers a participant’s mandatory skills and knowledge required for all Queensland Coal Mine workers to be trained and assessed in six competencies from the Resource and Infrastructure Industry Training Package – RII09
This program covers the six (6) units listed below for the Standard 11 Coal Mine Induction.
• RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
• RIIERR302D Respond to local emergencies and incidents
• RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes and procedures
• RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
• RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
• RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Duration: 2 days
Training can be completed at our office at Cooroy on the Sunshine Coast or we can travel to you.