Spotter Catcher Services
Emergency Risk Management currently holds permits for a wide variety of services from Spotter Catcher through to Snake Handling Courses.
Our dedicated and highly experienced personal have been approved and recognised through DEHP (Department of Environment and Heritage Protection formerly DERM, DEEDI (Department of Employment and Economic Development and Innovation and Animal Ethics Committee Approval.
ERMQ is able to conduct services which would benefit your companies service and profiles and assist in compliance issues.
- Spotter Catching Services
- Fauna Management
- Habitat Inspections
- Detailed inspections & reports including photos
- Trapping & Nocturnal Surveys
- Reptile & Snake Demonstrations
- Snake handling courses - Venomous and Non Venomous
- Snake & Insect Awareness Programs
- First Aid & Workplace Health & Safety
Licenses/Permits consist of
- Spotter Catcher Permit
- Damage Mitigation Permit
- Demonstrator Permit
- Animal Ethics Approval
- Recreational Permit including specialist
Emergency Risk Management is fully insured
- $20 million Public Liability - Envirosure
- $10 Million Professional Indemnity - Envirosure
- $20 Million Public Liability - Herp Handlers